Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, September 21, 2009

White Dove Crafts


Many of us are already starting to plan our holiday get togethers. I can't believe we're already almost all the way through September. Before you know it Halloween and Thanksgiving will be creeping right up on us. Some of us have probably already started Christmas shopping!

I discovered White Dove Crafts and their pumpkin pie plate cover and dish and I just had to share it with you. The plate measures 16"and will do a pretty good job of covering your favorite baked pie. You'll probably get more compliments on the pie plate then the pie because this is just that cute!

No comments: