Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

That's Just Tacky


I'm already keeping my eye out for cute stocking stuffers. I have a feeling that if I blink it'll suddenly be December so if I don't start now I'll be kicking myself when I only have a few days left. Plus, it's insanely hard to not shop when my job is basically to find the cutest handmade stuff online.

I found a shop, That's Just Tacky, and found myself giggling at many of the unique and whimsical items. Too bad I don't have girls! Some of these super cheesy earrings would be great gifts. I'm not sure I'm someone that could pull off bacon or taco earrings but maybe one of you could? There's lots of different strange foody type pieces of jewelry that are really fun and quirky. Bad for me but probably good for you eccentric people. I need more courage!