Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Soaperhero!


One of my most favorite candies when I was a kid were those Bit O' Honey bite size pieces. Those things were the bomb. I haven't had one of them in forever and I was pretty stoked when I found some soaps at Soaperhero that is supposed to smell just like my favorite candy!

These Bit O Honey soaps are described as being 4.5 oz. They are huge! Also, the contain real honey and peanut butter for a nice natural quality and scent. I bet they small terrific!

I love the honey comb effect on the top of each bar. It's really adds that unique extra added punch and makes the soap look that much cooler. Great work Soaperhero!

1 comment:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Bit of Honey is one of my favorite candies and this soap sounds great.