Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Smokey Mountain Scents


I talked to Dylan on the phone the other day and he asked me if him and Connor could be vampires for Halloween. Sure, that's easy. I can whip something super cool up no problem. I can't believe Halloween is literally right around the corner. I was in the store yesterday and they already have all the candy out. Seriously?

I found a special Halloween themed bar of soap at Smokey Mountain Scents that I think will please your senses. This candy corn soap is scented with candy corn fragrance a warm vanilla candy with top notes of butter with a hint of almond, and it's HUGE! This baby weighs between 5-6 oz.

I bet it smells really great. I wish I could take a whiff!

No comments: