Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ruffled


I'm always looking for a simple clutch to bring with me when I head out on girls nights. It's way too much to be hauling around a purse so something little just suits me fine.

I found a nifty black and white striped frame clutch at Ruffled that I think totally fits the bill. I think it's pretty sweet that the side of this clutch is lined with sweet baby pink satin too. It really gives it that girly girl feel that so many of us women are looking for. It measures 8x9x5 and is just perfect for your cell phone, id card, cash card, and lip gloss on your night out.

There's so many other styles to pick from so if black and white isn't your style you'll be sure to find one that is.

No comments: