Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Damage Remedy Conditioner from Heaven and Earth Essentials

I actually discovered Heaven and Earth Essentials a few years ago in The Little Black Box. They are still one of my favorite finds. While I usually have to wait for a sale to order their products, they are well worth the price. My absolute favorite product of theirs is the Damage Remedy Conditioner. Once a week, I use a stronger conditioner on my hair, and this one really keeps my hair looking fresh. The one I am currently using is in Citrus Splash, but I highly suggest trying a variety of their scents – each one is truly amazing and unique.

1 comment:

Miss Turry said...

Pssst....

Heaven & Earth Essentials has a faboo coupon here...and it's good for an entire year :)

http://www.wickedlychic.com/category/september-ad-sponsors/