Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Body Cream from Chunky Butt

Chunky Butt Candle & Bath Co. is one of my favorite B&B etailers. They started off with wickless candles and adorable melts shaped like butts in a pair of jeans. All of CB’s fragrances are custom now and are named for workout terms. My favorite fragrances of theirs are Thunder Thighs, Bubble Butt, and the new fall scent, Sweatin’ to the Oldies (I actually won a contest by coming up with that one). Anyone, I meant to talk about their Body Creams. I use lotion, but I am not a lotion lover, but I love this one. It is a little thicker, but goes on smooth and soaks in quickly, leaving you soft and scented.

No comments: