Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Orglamix in the Box!

I hope you ordered your TLBB last week! I am super excited about seeing this company in the box. Recently, I have been going crazy over mineral make-up, and while I have yet to buy anything from Orglamix, my Etsy favorites are filled with a ton of their stuff. I especially like the color collections that consist of two or three shadows as I have problems deciding which color combos to wear. I had a hard time picking which one I liked the best to feature in this post, but I decided on the Twlight collection because I have really been into purple eyeshadow lately.

2 comments:

thepaperbluebird said...

I'm just dying to get the Twilight collection too. I just got my first order from Orglamix and they are the BEST!

Ricki said...

I just got my first order from Orglamix (no, I did not order the Twilight collection - got the Birthday LE collection since it is my birthday month). Shipping was super fast and CS was excellent.