Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Orange1


I was just talking to my mom last night about what we're going to do for the twins for Halloween. I'm the type of mom that likes to be actively involved in the class parties and all good stuff so we've been trying to figure out what type of goodies we want to make. Right now we're torn between attempting our own copy cat version of the candy corn sugar cookies or some utterly amazing cupcakes.

If we do the cupcakes we'll most likely purchase from a business like Orange1 and use their totally cool cupcake wrappers. They are Halloween themed and the kids would just adore them. Each set comes with 12 different wrappers so I'd need quite a few of these - most like 60 but it'd be SO much fun!

I love handmade. Keep supporting it!

1 comment:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm making cupcakes this morning and these would have been perfect.