Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miss Pretty Pretty


Sometimes I wish my babies were babies again. Unfortunately I have one that that's most likely going to be 6' 6" so there's no way I'd be able to buy something fun from Miss Pretty Pretty.

At Miss Pretty Pretty you can purchase these crazy cool play houses for toddlers and small children. They come in all sorts of different themes depending on your child's surroundings or interests.

Being that it's almost Halloween and we're doing a theme month I think it'd only be fitting for all this boos and ghouls to have a "Not So Spooky Haunted House" playhouse. All of the monsters are friendly, and the bats and spiders have come out to play. These houses fit over your own card table. It can also be customized to fit any size table. t's great for girls AND boys, and is a memorable gift. The felt it is made with is very eco-friendly, manufactured from post consumer plastic bottles.

I love this!

No comments: