Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Metal Taboo


Am I the only one that is a little freaked out by the fact that Halloween is basically right around the corner? They have the isles in my local grocery store stocked with candy already and decorations are out too. It completely freaks me out that soon we'll be all hunkered in doors. Out comes the coats just in time for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

Speaking of hunkering in doors. I've been watching True Blood on Netflix at night after a long day of work and packing. I just finished the 1st season and I love it. I found a True Blood inspired necklace on Etsy this morning from Metal Taboo that I think it's pretty darn cute.

This sterling silver necklace has the words Fang Bang hand stamped into it. If you're a vampire lover like I am, and even a true fan of the show you'll be able to fully appreciate this necklace for what it stands for. Very cute!

No comments: