Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

McFlashpants in the Box!

I was opening my TLBB in front of my fiancé, listening to him complain about the fact that I already have too much smelly crap. However, he was interested when I pulled out the ad for McFlashpants (maybe simply because it did not smell girly). After I pulled out the sample from them, which we both immediately thought would be a great business card holder (it is actually listed as a Soap Holder), he began hedging that he wanted it by asking me if I was going to put my business cards in it and then saying that I needed to give some of my stuff away. I gave in and gave it to him, and now it is sitting on his desk at work.

4 comments:

The Handmade Guru said...

I adore McFlashpants! I'm seriously impressed with the stuff they sent in and even have one of the spoons as a business card holder on my desk. It's a great story to tell people when they ask where I got it too.

Rosanne said...

I thought it was a business card holder too!! I had no idea that it was a soap holder. Good to know. (Although, I guess I CAN use it as a card holder if I want to!)

The Handmade Guru said...

I guess the good thing is that at least people knew what it was and didn't just look at it and and wondering why they got a bent up spoon. LOL!

Ricki said...

It also mentions on the item description that it can be a recipe holder which I think would be too cute.