Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Joanna Rutter


It's been one of those weeks that I hope doesn't happen again for a very very long time. First my twitter account was compromised and it wiped out all 5000 of my followers and then deleted and blocked everyone I was following. I had in influx of emails asking what people had did to be blocked. I felt terrible and I'm sure some thought I was lying but I didn't have the time or energy to explain that they didn't do anything wrong over and over. I just found their account added them back and unblocked them. Eeek!

Then I lost my entire black box site. Gone. Faboosh. See ya! I've been working feverishly to get a site up so that boxes could sell and that I could still get email. It's a disaster I tell you!

Thankfully I still have my handmade goodness, like this neat Twitter bird looking necklace from Joanna Rutter. The sterling silver necklace has a matte brushed finish and polished edges. It's simple and elegant and would go perfectly with just about anything you wear.

Ahh, the simple things in life.

No comments: