Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Jewelry For A Cure


My girl over at Strawberry Hedgehog isn't exactly helping my desire to save money. I'm sitting here racing the clock knowing that I've fallen behind and should have already taken the time to write to my dear readers when out of the blue Miss Tracy directs me towards true beauty.

At Jewelry For A Cure the most desirable Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater necklace I've never seen! This lampwork bead necklace measures 22 inches long and has a 4 inch extender chain if you want to wear it longer. I love the longer type necklaces and wear them year round so this would totally be something I add to my collection.

Since I'm on such a Fall kick right now and will only be writing about Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving themed items over the next fee weeks, I thought you might really enjoy this necklace.

Oh! Most importantly is that 100% of the proceeds go to charity!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Nice post! Glad you decided to write it up. In addition to it being gorgeous here is some more good info for folks from her website:

How Your Donation Helps

$5 ... covers a patient's copay during treatment for antibiotics, antidepressants, antiviral and antifungal drugs

$12 ... pays for a patient's parking cost for one day at M.D. Anderson, the leading Houston-area cancer center

$13 ...covers the 20% copay on a month's supply of Gleevec, an oral molecularly-targeted chemotherapy drug funded by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

$25 ...provides patients and their loved ones with free booklets that contain up-to-date information on their disease and helps them make informed decisions about their treatment options

$50 ... makes Family Support groups possible with a trained facilitator where comfort can be found and experiences can be shared among patients and family members