Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, September 28, 2009

I Want: Penguins Decal

I love penguins! I have penguins in almost every form, but I do not have any penguin wall decals (actually, I have no wall decals at all). These three roly-poly Penguins Decal from Grey Wolf Graphics would brighten up any room in my house and make me smile everything time I see them. Now, I just have to figure out if I do indeed have a place put them. (Luckily, my husband likes penguins, too!)

3 comments:

Liv'nGood Jewelry said...

ohhhhh I want too!! I love penguins - the roly-polyer the better. Off to fave them. Great find.

sleepy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sleepy said...

OMG. those are so cute! ive been on a HUGE wall decal kick, all started with wall decal quotes from wallsplots.com - looks like im ordering some more!