Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, September 25, 2009

The Glass Menagerie


I'm a big stained glass type of girl. I was given my first stained glass in the shape of a butterfly for Christmas my freshman year at Western Washington University from the woman I worked for in the financial aid office. It was beautiful and ever since then I've had an enormous appreciation for the beauty of unique stained glass art.

At The Glass Menagerie you'll find a stained glass maple leaf that is totally fitting for our newest season. Especially if you live in an area where Maple trees are abundant. I think it'd be fun to have a couple of these hanging in a window or on a porch for guests to see. When the light catches them just right people would be amazed by the beautiful colors projected through the warm orange glass.

Fall is SO the best time of year.