Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Friendly Creations


I've been wracking my brains trying to figure out what I can do for the twins for their Halloween/Fall party at school this year. Some teachers don't want to call it a Halloween party so often it's a "Harvest Celebration."

I saw these really cute popcorn hands for sale at Friendly Creations. This is such a clever idea that I would have never been able to come up with. On problem is that I would need 60 of them! You get a dozen for $20 and that's a bit more then I'd personally like to spend so I might have to some up with something like this on my own.

The kids would totally get a kick out these popcorn hands and they'd be a more healthy treat too!

1 comment:

bowlergrl1 said...

You could get the plastic food-service gloves, pop your own corn (or buy big bags at the grocery store) and walla!