Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, September 25, 2009

A Flair For Paper


Am I the only one around here totally stoked for Halloween? It's on a Saturday this year and with my new found singledom I plan on going big. Not sure yet what I'm going to be but it's go to be amazing. If I know my friend Toni right she'll be having something fabulous at her place and if it's not at her place it'll be somewhere local for sure.

I found this awesome invite cards that are just perfect for the perfect Halloween celebration from A Flair for Paper. Each invite set includes 10 cards so you might want to double or triple up if you're having a big party. Couples would obviously only need 1 card so you're saving cards doing it that way.

So jealous! I want a Halloween party of my own! Thankfully I have the best friends that will invite me to their own.

No comments: