Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dark House Arts and Gifts


Finally, I'm back in the land of seasons. What a joyous thing to be! Leaves are already changing which means that Halloween is right around the corner.

I found this well crafted pumpkin candy dish at Dark Horse Arts and Gifts. It'd be the perfect addition to my Halloween decorations. I tend to go all out no matter the holiday and I have quite the collection of unique things that I put out. I love that you don't have to purchase from a store these days either. There's tons of cool spooky items right on Etsy.

This candy dish is, of course, food safe and dishwasher safe. Only, I'm not sure I'd allow something so precious to be put in the dishwasher. This is something you hang onto for your whole life.

No comments: