Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crickets!


Cricket necklace from Jewelry by Courtney Fischer

I have no idea what happened this month but The Little Black Box website has literally been crickets since Friday. Where is everyone?! The box contributors put so much time and effort into their promos and I spends hours upon hours packing boxes and we've only sold 20! I'm starting to think that the population must have been cut in 1/2 over the weekend because this is so not typical.

I offered tons of new incentives thinking it would drive new traffic and people would be encouraged to participate more because of them but it doesn't appear to be working either. Give me some ideas! What do you think needs to change in order for The Little Black Box to continue to succeed?

If you're a box buyer or a box participant I need your feedback!

No comments: