Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chelles Craft Corner


A friend of mine is a huge Boise State football fan. When I say huge I mean gigantic. I know that when the games are one there's not a chance that I'll be able to pull his attention to a conversation because he's glued to the tv, not wanting to miss a thing.

I did a search on Boise State on Etsy and nothing popped out immediately but then I found this afghan. The description says it was inspired by the Florida Gators but since apparently both teams share the same team colors it would totally be appropriate for Boise State too!

Fans would be totally jealous of this afghan and most likely he'd have to beat them off with a stick in order to keep. I love this item from Chelles Craft Corner.

No comments: