Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cake Box Cookies


I'm getting a late start this morning and I'm awfully hungry. My house is all packed up and I already cleaned my fridge out so I'm hoping that food will arrive soon before I starve to death. Of course it doesn't help that I'm on Etsy browsing all the food items.

Look at these larger than life candy corn looking cookies from Cake Box Cookies! I need a few of these stat! Each cookie comes individually wrapped in cellophane and tied with a quality satin ribbon, making them perfect little gifts for all the special people in your life. They'd also make a great item to bring into your office Halloween morning. Adults like sweets on Halloween too!

This whole shop is full of unbelievably gorgeous cookies. I wish I was creative enough to make something like these candy corn ones. Super neat!

3 comments:

Ricki said...

These are adorable! They are definitely too cute to eat.

WiseImpressions said...

These are sooo cute! And yummy looking too!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are cute, I really like the ghost ones.