Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Breath of French Air


Ahh, Fall has arrived. It's graced us with it's lovely presence. This season is quite possibly my most favorite. I love it when the weather changes and people bring out their coats. I love when the leaves on the trees change colors and the kids run through the pumpkin patches for the perfect pumpkin. Yes, Fall! Finally!

A Breath of French Air is featuring an Autumn Candle Set that is perfect for above your fireplace or coffee table. When I saw it, I immediately wanted to have it but alas I'm broke as a joke! It'll have to go on my wishlist until money comes rolling in again.

Each candle is scented with Red Currant and Thyme Tea. This scent is a rich floral blend of wine-like fruity tea aroma, with a touch of musk and bit of tartness. The containers that the candles come in are monogrammed with the letters F A L L. They are all hand poured and made from 100% pure soy wax. Perfection!

2 comments:

Ricki said...

Red Currant and Thyme Tea is one of my favorite scents!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

those are really cool! I love that they are soy