Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blends Only for Whiff and Sniff Candles


I'm been trying to figure out for a long time what I need to do with Whiff and Sniff Candles in order to bring more repeat business in. The answer is custom blends.

When Kreations by Kathie and I joined forces this past week the 1st thing I said in our meeting is that I refuse to keep ordering the basic oils and selling them like all the other hundreds of candles businesses are doing. I want to stand out. I want to be unique.

We've been creating blends all week long and are having an absolute blast doing so. Check out our new Custom Blends page frequently to see what's being added and join our mailing list. That's the quickest way at discovering what's new and improved on the site.

1 comment:

Chesterfield Community Theatre said...

Are you going to offer wickless travel candles? I have some that I think were 2 oz tins that I bought last year on clearance at KK, and I love them for work.