Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alive!


I made it to Washington state alive and well. Things have been insane as I'm sure you can imagine. We left Phoenix around 1ish on Saturday and drove until 10 p.m. stopping in Bakersfield, CA. Then we made a full run for it and ended up in town around 11:30 at night. We drove 17+ hours on Sunday. It was intense.

I'm happy and SO thrilled to see the kids. We've unpacked mostly but it's taking a lot to get used to. I'm going out today to find an ethernet card and some sort of wireless system so that I can have internet in my office.

Now, for the good news - I've heard rumors of a certain two businesses joining forces and combining for the ultimate new bath/body and candle business. Hmmmmmmmm.

I'll be back full steam ahead tomorrow with a new giveaway - once I can access my email, and also the winner of the SBS Tea giveaway.

1 comment:

WiseImpressions said...

Glad to hear you made it! Send us some of your cool weather its back up into the high 90's here!