Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Wry and Ginger


I have an odd sense of humor. I like finding funny cards and amusing card designers that can send a message to someone I love using my odd sense of humor.

Thank goodness for Wry and Ginger. Sure, you might run the other way when you read a few of these gems but most of these greeting cards are just too good to be true.

I mean, the Dating Tip cards are freakin' hilarious! You get 6 different cards in this set with 6 different sayings on them. The cards are blank inside so you can customize it depending on who it's for. I'm a big fan of dating tip number 1. It's a great rule to live by.

1 comment:

J said...

i might have to buy a set for one of my friends!