Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

VonErickson


Creepy and crawly is putting it mildly when it comes to VonErickson. I'm completely freaked out but in one of those feel good ways. I mean, obviously I'm intrigued by everything there is to offer in this shop otherwise I wouldn't be sharing it with you. This shop is crazy cool!

You'll find stitches chokers, oozing blood chokers, and toxic green slime chokers for sale, but the thing that really brought me to making this blog post is the insane coffin couch. Why not enjoy the comfort of the afterlife today? Through the miracle of modern carpentry you too can have your own little piece of heaven. This little gem has a velvet covered thick foam cushion and classic metal spring construction seat. It folds up to a fully shut position.

Now if that doesn't send shivers down your spine I don't know what will.

1 comment:

Ricki said...

I want that couch (although it would not go in my house).