Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update


I wanted to give a brief update here for all of my dedicated blog readers, black box buyers, and candle customers. I'm doing this because there's no need for rumors and things should always come directly from the mouth of the person the dirt is on, right?

With a heavy heart I have decided to move back to Washington state. Nothing with the businesses will change except for my mailing address. I will also be taking the reigns back for Whiff and Sniff Candles. Michael did a great job getting it off the ground and I appreciate all that him and his wonderful parents did.

My moving date is still unclear but the twins will be flying home on the 22nd of this month with my brother Rob who just so happens to be flying home to pick up his gorgeous girlfriend Kristi who's moving down to Phoenix. The boys are leaving before me because I want them to start school normally with all the children in Washington who start after Labor Day. I will then be following with my father in a uhaul after the August Little Black Box are on sale and sold out.

I appreciate all the emails that I've been getting wondering what is going on. The businesses are all great. There's no alarm there! Nothing is closing or shutting down so I wanted to put those rumors to rest as news gets out. Handmade and my children are what gets me out of bed in the morning. I love what I do and I will continue to do it even with major life changes going on.

Thanks to all that have offered their help and thoughts during this time.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Good luck with your move. I wish you all the best.

Ricki said...

Let me know if you need any help during your move!

Ricki said...

Let me know if you need any help during your move!

Tracy said...

Best of luck with the move! Sorry to see you go.

Jeweltrinkets said...

I hear it's a tad cooler in Washington! Good for WNS!!