Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Terri Taylor Design


I've had the pleasure of working with Terri Taylor Design a few times for the Little Black Box and each time I did they were a huge hit. I've even taken the time to blog about the business before and most recently I was giving their shop a little look and noticed again so many things that I'm in love with still.

I love this WTF card! I think is so classy. I sit here daily and see things on twitter and on certain message boards that just blow me away. I'd love to have a few hundred of these cards and I'd mail them out daily to everyone that makes me think WTF?! I wouldn't mind me known as that girl who's constantly calling people out. It'd be fun, right? Terri Taylor Design allows me to be that girl! This business allows me to say what's on my mind in a fun and thoughtful way.

Thank you Terri Taylor Design!

2 comments:

Ricki said...

I love her recipe cards.

Terri Taylor Design said...

Hiya! Thanks for featuring my WTF card, Kim!

I'm currently offering a Buy 1, Get 1 for 50% off special. Mix and match what you like.

Come check out the shop for lots of sweet & sassy stuff that'll make ya smile!