Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SchwidleShop


The town I'm heading back to in Washington is called Sedro Woolley. It's such a funny sounding name, but alas it'll be home. I did a local search on Etsy this morning to see if there's anyone living in the town selling on Etsy and I found 5 people. Only one in particular encouraged me to write and that was SchwidleShop.

These handpainted bird pots really remind me of the twitter bird and the colors are brightly unique. They are 6 inch pots and are painted with high quality acrylic paint then sealed with four coats of weatherproof varnish. While they will withstand the elements out of doors, life indoors will increase the longevity of these smile enducing pots.

The blue one is fabulous. That's the one I want!

1 comment: