Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Stripus Africanis Print

I had to put my foot down when my fiancé mentioned he wanted to hand stuffed animal heads in the basement. While it may be funny, not really the look I want in my house. However, I do have this funny 4x6 print of Stripus Africanis – a zebra beanie baby head – that I do think is cute. I would not mind having a collection of these prints from The Beanie Baby Hunter dotting the walls in our hunting lodge (we are still debating whether it will be American or English, but with the bathroom accessories we go at my shower, it looks like we are going with American) themed basement.

No comments: