Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ricki's Pick of the Week: Flirt Mineral Lipstick by Allure by Jen

Red lipstick is normally not my color, but I love Flirt Mineral Lipstick by Allure by Jen. It is a cool cherry red (looks much more vivid and red in person) that is not too bright but has just the right amount of sparkle. This lipstick may not be fancy as it comes in a plain chapstick tube, but it is one of the best I have ever used (and I use a lot of Sephora/department store brands). It goes on smoothly with no stickiness whatsoever, but it is super moisturizing and lasts a long, long time. I also have her Chocolate Berries and Autumn Frost mineral lipsticks, which are just as awesome.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Pretty color!

Jeweltrinkets said...

perfect for the little black dress