Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Double Duty Shower Smoothie from Crater Lake Company

Crater Lake Company has a new product called Double Duty Shower Smoothie which can be used as an in-shower moisturizer or a shaving cream. I use is as a shaving cream, and it is very nice (and moisturizing). It has a thicker lotion-y texture and spreads nicely with just a little bit of a lather. I am currently using a sample I got in Sheer Blueberry. While berries are not my favorite scents (a little too sweet for me in most forms), this one is a sweet blueberry but has a slightly floral undertone which cuts down on the sweetness. (Sorry there is no pic, but CLC does not have one yet).

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I have this in Garden Cilantro and Tokyo Rose. It is a really nice product!

Ricki said...

I have it in Garden Cilantro, too, but decided to use the sample I had first.

The Handmade Guru said...

I've never tried a product from CLC. I really need to get on the boat!

Ricki said...

CLC has some great stuff - try to get them in the Box!

Lisa said...

I was surprised how much I like the Garden Cilantro scent because I usually don't like *green* scents, but this is awesome.