Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ricki's Pick of the Week: Birthday Cake Soy Wax Dessert Tarts from Abigail's Boutigue Designs


Last week, I participated in a swap where we sent samples of our favorite bath and body products. Along with some fun bath melts, my partner, the owner of Abigail’s Boutique Designs (which, funny enough, is located in my hometown), sent me one of her Birthday Cake Soy Wax Dessert Tarts. While the basic shape was a simple fluted tart, she jazzes them up by pouring different colored soy wax on top to look like icing or a glaze. The tart smells just like a yummy birthday cake when burned. I was smelling vanilla icing, but my fiancĂ© thought it smelled like chocolate – in fact, he was watching TV in the living room while I was burning it in the computer room on the other end of the house and he asked if I knew I had a chocolate candle going because it thought it must have been near him – that’s how strong it was.

2 comments:

traci*s said...

Great product, I can not wait to check out the shop!

J said...

sounds yummy, need to check it out!