Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Purpose ReDesign Studio


I need more storage. Especially if I'm moving back home. I have to try to figure out how to fit my life and it's contents into a 12 by 12 bedroom. Should be interesting when my desk is the size of the bedroom. I'm having trouble trying to figure where I'm going to fit all of my stuff so I've been thinking of compacting it all down into random hiding spots and sending the desk to storage with the rest of my belongings.

At Purpose ReDesign Studio there's this nifty Cottage Craft Crate for sale. It has 3 drawers which would completely allow me to hide the things I don't want the kids finding or my mom snooping through. Wow, I sound like a 16 year old.

The crate is painted in pinks and purples and would go fabulously with the colors in my duvet. This would be just perfect!

No comments: