Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Polka Dot Dandy


I just got done working with Michelle of Polka Dot Dandy all morning. I decided yesterday that enough was enough. I was DONE using Etsy for Whiff and Sniff Candles. It was costing me over a hundred dollars a month to use them and I was practically supplying myself with all the customers.

I started searching yesterday for one of those DIY shopping carts and also a template to use for the site that would give it the feel I've been looking for. The search was virtually painless once I found the template I wanted to use. The only problem is that I wanted different colors. I contacted Michelle and she wrote me back in seconds telling me how it worked.

I have a new site for Whiff and Sniff Candles and it's going to save me money in the long run. It cost me less then $30 dollars for the whole thing as well. I LOVE that! Thank you so much Polka Dot Dandy!

Check out the cool color edits I made to the original template and please don't hesitate to email me about the process!

3 comments:

Ricki said...

Love the new look!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! I am working on revamping my site into a WordPress site, I would still be using the PayPal check out system but yours looks so much more streamlined. Hmmmm I wonder if this would be easier. Thanks for letting us in on the process.

Tracy said...

P.S. Who is your ecommerce hosting through? What do you think about them?