Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Naiad


I've been drooling over a certain tiny picture on my favorites list for some time now and I think today is finally the day that I indulge and spread the word about this mouth watering soap from Naiad.

Their Neopolitan Fluff Marshmallow Cream soap looks so heavenly that I actually thought it was food the 1st time I took a peek. I mean, really? You can see the little air pockets in the soap that you'd totally see in marshmallow! I want to take a big huge bite of this. I bet it smells incredible. I must have one of these!

This whipped glycerine soap is creamy and fluffy with a rich texture and lather! It even floats! Made with skin loving shea butter and scented like mouth watering strawberry, chocolate and vanilla! For best lather use a bath poof!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Mmm this looks yummy enough to eat!!

Jeweltrinkets said...

now i really want a marshmallow that looks exactly like that!!!