Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little Beane Boutique


I can't believe that we're already almost through our 2nd week of school. The boys are thriving and things are going well. The only problem I'm having is that I bought matching school supplies and I keep putting the wrong stuff in the wrong backpacks when we are finished with homework. Oy!

Thankfully for me I found the be all end all at Little Beane Boutique. Here you get 12 "BACK TO SCHOOL" stickers that are so great to use for so many different things. Use them to labels all of your child's belongings like school books, school box, crayon boxes.. anything you can think of.

For me, I love that they are personalized with their names on them so that I won't have trouble figuring out who's is who's when they are fighting over stuff. Thank goodness for these!

No comments: