Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lavender Greetings Is in the Box!

I can always find a use for cute note cards. I know tweeting and texting are the ways to communicate now, but I still love to get an old-fashioned card in the mail, and I am sure many people do. I would love to receive one of these cards from Lavender Greetings in the mail (or in this month’s TLBB). I have just run out of Thank You notes, so the Retro Flowers Thank You Set really caught my eye (plus, I love retro). They also have some really cute invitations.

1 comment:

lavendergreetings said...

Hi - I will see what I can do about getting these into the next box :) Thank you for the kind words.