Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Labyrinth Vintage


I opened up Etsy today to head towards my favorites and right on the front page was this amazing spoon bracelet that I needed to take another peek at.

I opened it up and it was practically love at first sight. I keep trying to talk myself into making purchases lately but I can't with my move and all. I must stick strongly to a budget and not give into all my shopping cravings. That doesn't mean I can't enable yours though! Let's see new laptop or wonderful spoon bracelet? Laptop wins!

The bracelet is from Labyrinth Vintage. It's inspired from a Japanese comic in which one girl in the story used her mental power to bend the spoon. J'dore!

2 comments:

Ricki said...

There was a guy at college who would make these out of the cafeteria's silverware. This definitely looks to be better quality.

The Handmade Guru said...

Yeah, it's such a neat bracelet. I want one so badly!