Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

L.A. Originals


One of my best friends from back home just announced that she's pregnant and I'll actually get to be home for this baby. I missed out on the 1st one since I was living in Arizona so I'm actually really excited to be able to watch her grow during her pregnancy and also get to hold a little baby again.

Of course I've already started looking through all my favorites that have baby products. I just had to show you the amazing hats from L.A. Originals. I'm a big fan of the Strawberry Sweetness Fruit Hat. It's cold during the winters in Washington so I think this hat would be just perfect for baby or even big sis. Thankfully it comes in a variety of sizes.

So many different styles to pick from too!

1 comment:

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love these, they are so adorable!