Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kristy's Lovely Lathers


A few days ago I was checking out Brambleberry.com and the owner of the site also has a blog called the Soap Queen. Fitting, I might add. I saw soaps mentioned on the blog that I had mentioned exactly one year ago to the day on this very blog and I thought it was pretty cool.

Kristy's Lovely Lathers didn't have any sales to her Etsy shop when I found her shop and wrote about her but now she has over 100. I'm so happy for her! The soaps that she has for sale are pretty amazing so I can see why people would want to purchase them.

I am loving the look of these mint ones. You can tell that the owner put a ton of time and effort into making these beauties. Love!

3 comments:

Julie said...

the love note soaps look soooo cute!

bowlergrl1 said...

MUST. HAVE. BLUEBERRY FIELDS! They look so fun!

Tracy said...

These are so super cute!! She has done a fantastic job. The Soap Queen always has good stuff, that is cool that you noticed it a year ago. You have an excellent eye... guess that is why you do this. :c)