Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Kogi's Custom Clay


I'm always looking for a fabulous handmade mug. I want a big one that I can sip frothy hot beverages out of during the Fall and Winter time. Especially since I'm moving back to the Seattle area in a few weeks. It's cold there and I'm going to need a hot new mug to keep me warm in the mornings while I blog.

I found Kogi's Custom Clay while browsing a new forum that I joined the other day. Such an amazing find too! I lust for this Dot Color Mug. It's fun and hip just like me and it's priced very moderately. Plus, right now you get 25% off when you purchase.

All of the pieces in this Etsy shop are non toxic and microwave and dishwasher safe which is also very important to me. The less hassle the better.

True love!

No comments: