Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Jelene


Jelene is pretty much my main squeeze. She could do no wrong in my eyes and I might even love her because she's from my most favorite place, Georgia.

Jelene made the graphics that you see here at Handmade Guru. She's also featured on The Little Black Box and Whiff and Sniff Candles. Whenever I need her for something I always go to her for her amazing illustrations.

She also has this really cool Etsy shop where you'll find her creativeness turned into tangible items that you can use. I like the cupcake stickers. Who doesn't like cupcakes? You can get 20 of these fine stickers for only $3.50. Quite the steal!

3 comments:

J said...

i love her graphics as well! =)

Lisa said...

I keep telling my kids I want the huge Tickles pillow for my birthday. I hope they remember! LOL!

Lisa

bowlergrl1 said...

Her graphics are so cute.