Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Isette Is in the Box!

I love anything that has cutouts in it, so, of course, I love everything from Isette. Aren’t these pieces simply stunning? The black creates such a nice outline for the cutouts. I would buy up her whole shop if I could. But if I had to narrow it down to one favorite item, I would have to say it is these Peacock Earrings. Normally, peacocks are known for their coloring, but I think Isette makes them look stunning in black and white. There is also a matching Peacock Necklace. I hope you all bought a TLBB last week and can sample some of her work in person.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I LOOOVE these earrings...super cute!