Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 10, 2009

I Want: Summer Flower Shoulder Bag

I love purses! Lately, I have been really getting into handmade purses because they are so unique. However, I am very picky about my purses. I will not buy a purse unless it has pockets so I can store things like my cell phone and store rewards cards, which is why this Summer Flower Shoulder Bag from Erin Handmade in the UK caught my eye. It has three pockets and a key fob. Also, it is incredibly reasonably priced at $38 ($8 for shipping since it is overseas). I know summer is almost at an end, but I just love this bright, modern floral print. Plus, there is always next summer!