Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Geniveve's Garden


I found a pretty soap to share with you all from Geniveve's Garden. I figured, what the heck. I don't have much to say about it but I think that you'd be missing out if I didn't take the time to plug a little Vegan goodness, right?

That's right! All items from Geniveve's Garden are Vegan and Cruelty Free. Feel safe knowing that what you are purchasing has the best intentions. This Slippery Stripetti has me raving. It's made from natural olive oil and contains NO parabens or sulfates. Thankfully! You can purchase this scented in either oatmeal cookie or Tea Tree. You pick! Either way you're going to be getting something and approved by me, The Handmade Guru.

3 comments:

Patrice @ The Soap Seduction said...

Very cute! Love the layers!

Vanessa said...

What a pretty soap!!

Tracy said...

Cute! Great colors and awesome that she is using minerals for that. Love it!