Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Discovery Denim


I was packing a container with photo albums yesterday afternoon and stumbled upon the twins Kindergarten pictures. I can't believe how much they've changed. They've lost their little baby faces and are turning into young men. It's all happening too quickly.

I found Discovery Denim and wished that my boys were little enough to be interested in something from their shop. Two years ago they would have been. Now they only care about their skateboards and xbox. Joy!

At Discovery Denim you'll find a variety of vibrantly colored super hero capes. There's plenty of colors to pick from a bunch of different symbols on the back. You'll even find cuffs and masks for sale that will complete your super hero look. Something like this would make an absolute perfect gift. Great shop!

No comments: