Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cootie Pants


At Cootie Pants you'll find a large variety of whimsical items for babies and toddlers. I wish my babies were babies again when I see this type of stuff because if I knew now what I wish I had then my boys would be so stinkin' spoiled. They start 2nd grade on Monday so no more baby bedding for them but I can help you spend your paychecks until then.

Isn't this girly cupcake receiving blanket just adorable? The receiving blankets at Cootie Pants are all 100% cotton flannel so that they are light yet remain warm enough to keep your newborn cuddly.

Even if you aren't expecting perhaps you know someone who is! This would make a perfect addition to a handmade baby shower gift you may be putting together in the near future. Spoil that mama!

No comments: