Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy weekend

This past weekend I sent my babies off to grandma's house until I can follow in 3 weeks. I wanted them to start school with all the ends on the 2nd of September and the only time I could arrange for them to head up there was a week before school starts so they are gone now.

It was ROUGH sending them off. I miss them like crazy and I've already found myself looking at the clock trying to figure out how many hours I have until they come crashing through the door. I have to remember that they aren't going to be doing that. It's SO strange. It's only been 3 days but it feels like a million.

I'm excited to head back home. I miss the Greater Puget Sound area. I remember how eager I was to leave it and now I'm actually excited to buy a coat! Yay! A coat! I wandered over to Etsy and did a search on Seattle, this is what I came up with. Enjoy!




Seattle Monster Tee by Man Made Monsters


Seattle Skyline Card by Orange Twist


Flying Fish Print by Nate Duval

No comments: